Time: Game Maker Blog
Latest Active Project:
Octohead
Genre: Platformer
Started: April 1, 2010
Latest Download: Blog Post
Version: 0.1
2009-07-03

Blast

I have been working on a large platformer adventure game for a couple months now called "Blast." This has been a fun project that I have also created a blog for to show progress. It is currently on its 17th update and I'm hoping to finish it by the end of the month. Due to a lack of motivation, I haven't done any real work on it, but I hope to get this all finished and wrapped up soon. My ultimate goal is to enter this in a Yoyogames competition sometime in the future in order to get some actual money from all of my time spent making games!

If you would like to view the blog, here's the link!
http://gm-blast.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment