Time: Game Maker Blog
Latest Active Project:
Octohead
Genre: Platformer
Started: April 1, 2010
Latest Download: Blog Post
Version: 0.1
2010-01-05

Robot Man: Status Update

I've been doing a little bit of work on Robot Man and I thought I'd give a bit of a status update on production.  There will not be a download in this post, but I will include a screenshot, since I haven't gotten a whole ton done.  With this screenshot you can see what I've included: Rock-Ombs.  These rocks are just brown, unhappy and you can walk on them, but if you get underneath they will fall and explode.  As you can see below, I'm being blasted on the right by one:
Robot Man: Rock-Ombs
With the next update there should be a few random changes (better slope tolerance, higher jumping, better movement, etc.)  Keep your eye out for the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment